AVON ♥ Vintage Blue

Pastel colors are a huge trend each spring. I've gathered all my pastel AVON polishes to show you guys.
L-R with links: SunshineCotton CandyLuxe LavenderVintage BlueJade  
The first one up is a light blue named Vintage Blue. In the next few days I will be posting the rest! So make sure to come back for all the gorgeous spring pastel colors!

I used two coats of Vintage Blue by AVON without any topcoat. I really like this color on my nails, it's very fresh and cool. The formula was ok. The first coat went on a little streaky, but with a thick second coat you get full coverage.

Q: What do you think of pastel nail colors? I love it! 

6 comments:

  1. These colours are soo perfect for spring!

    www.styliststeph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I just hate the formula of AVON nail polishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The formula is indeed tricky, not the best out there. But I love the colors!

      Delete
  3. Great colors!! mmmm I love them!!

    ReplyDelete