AVON ♥ Jade

Pastel colors are a huge trend each spring. I've gathered all my pastel AVON polishes to show you guys. 
L-R with links: SunshineCotton CandyLuxe LavenderVintage BlueJade  
Jade is a greyish turquoise green. You could put it in the mint green category, but it is slightly darker.  I've already done Vintage Blue in this postIn the next few days I will be posting the rest! So make sure to come back for all the gorgeous spring pastel colors! 

I used two coats of Jade by AVON without a topcoat. Although I normally don't like green on my nails, this one looks cute. The formula is the same as Vintage Blue, just OK. The first coat goes on very uneven, but with a semi-thick second coat you get a nice full coverage.
Jade with flash.
Jade without flash
Q: What is your favorite pastel color for the nails? How do you like Jade by AVON?  

1 comment:

  1. beautiful!!
    http://srtabretasdevocional.blgspot.com

    ReplyDelete