AVON ♥ Cotton Candy

Pastel colors are a huge trend each spring. I've gathered all my pastel AVON polishes to show you guys. 
L-R with links: SunshineCotton CandyLuxe LavenderVintage BlueJade  
Cotton Candy is a baby pink color. It really reminds me of cotton candy. It has a warm undertone to it, which makes it look very nice on my skin tone. Check the photo above for the previous color swatches. 

I used 4 coats of Cotton Candy by AVON without a topcoat. The formula of Cotton Candy was very bad. It's very thin almost watery, which makes layering an endless task. This one had the worst formula of them all. But I admit I like the color, so I would definitely use it again. 
Cotton Candy without flash. The color seems a bit darker and coral under minimum lighting.
Cotton Candy with flash
Cotton Candy with flash
Cotton Candy without flash in sunlight.
Q: How do you like Cotton Candy? Which color is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment