Review: Nicki Minaj by OPI Collection

In this post I talked about the new Nicki Minaj Collection by OPI. Back then I wasn't sure what to get, so I went for the minipack. According to OPI there was a production error and the packages contained Save Me instead of Metallic 4 Life. The dutch OPI representatives had a great solution for this mistake. They sent everyone who bought the minipack a mini Metallic 4 Life bottle and a mini OPI polish remover. Now that is classy! Keep on reading for the swatches. 


Did It On 'Em is a lime green creme polish. Fly is a turquoise blue creme polish. Pink Friday is a gorgeous light barbie pink (Pink Friday full manicure post). Save Me contains holographic bar glitters and small silver glitters. Metallic 4 Life is a black jelly based polish with silver hex glitters. 

Left to right: Metallic 4 Life, Fly, Did It On 'Em, Pink Friday. I used 3 coats on all fingers. Fly and Did It On 'Em are pretty jelly like and therefore require more coats for an opaque coverage.  

Here I put 2 coats of Save Me over all the polishes. On my index finger I used a black polish as a base instead of Metallic 4 Life. 

I am pretty pleased with this collection. The color I ended up loving the most is Metallic 4 Life. It's definitely the must have of this collection!

Q: Loved the Nicki Minaj collection? Any faves?

No comments:

Post a Comment