OPI Spring/Summer 2012 Holland Collection


OPI Spring/Summer 2012 Holland CollectionMany of us might already know about the new OPI collection coming out this spring, The Holland Collection! There are 12 shades inspired by the various Dutch landscapes. The collection comprises of 5 cremes and 7 shimmers shades. It's expected to hit the Dutch stores in february! As always the price will be 13,95. I already have a few favorites based on swatches I've seen online. Keep on reading to find out more! ^_^



OPI Holland Collection
There are some vibrant summer colors, cooler tones and nice shimmery shades. Some of the colors do remind me of the Netherlands. And the names are as expected of OPI, very funny and appropriate for the theme. Don't you agree? Based on swatches I've seen here and here on Fashion Polish ... I have made up my mind for my favorites of the collection. But of course when I see them in person lots can change hahaha.  
OPI Spring/Summer 2012 Holland Collection




 GlamorousGia Favorites
Did You ‘ear About Van Gogh? Rumour has it this sandy bisque is a work of art
Gouda Gouda Two Shoes : Take a walk on the wild side with this robust rose
Wooden Shoe Like to Know? : It’s no secret…everybody loves this shimmery chocolate-brown
Kiss Me On My Tulips A smooch-worthy shade of hot pink
Dutch ’Ya Just Love OPI? : All of Holland hollers for this crowd-pleasing plumOPI Spring/Summer 2012 Holland Collection
Q: What do you think of the OPI Holland collection? What colors are you eyeing for?

No comments:

Post a Comment