New In: Nelly LEONI ankle booties


In a previous post I shared my recent online purchase at Nelly.com. And I'm happy to say it arrived a few days ago and I'm loving it!  

 The color in the photo's are kinda off. The shoe is just black. Not blue/green-ish like in the photo!

 The're gorgeous black ankle booties. The heel hight (15.5cm) is amazing! They are very comfortable to walk in. I normally wear shoe size 38-39. I ordered the Leoni in size 39 and it fits very well. 

The only thing I noticed was some slight damage to the material at the front. I used some black shoe polish to clean it up. It's not that noticeable at all.  

Q: So what do you think about the Leoni ankle boot? I love it!

5 comments:

  1. OMG These are beautiful!!! ANd I know they are black, but if they were that blue green color they would be extra awesome.
    A real fashonista shoe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoes are so cute You are so LUCKY to have those =)
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was planing buy these shoes, but im bit of scarying about those heels. But if they really are nice to walk im going to buy it, those are amazing beutiful!

    ReplyDelete