Trend: CELINE Boston Tote

Trend: CELINE Boston Tote
Since last year we've been seeing many fashionista's and celebs with Céline Bags. The Céline Boston Tote is  a not just beautiful handbag. It's perfect! It's over-sized, very structured, classic and modern at the same time. There are many color combinations and patterns to chose from. It's a very classy bag, but I can't get past the smiley face with zipped lips I see on the side. Do you also see it, isn't it funny? I think it's very cute and gives character to the bag. Depending on the color combination the bag ranges from around $1800 to $2500. Although this handbag is not on my budget now, I will make sure to save for one in the future. 

I found some fashionable photos online. Check them out and get inspired by the gorgeous Céline Boston Tote!  Celebs are rocking this tote! 

Trend: CELINE Boston Tote nicole ritchieTrend: CELINE Boston Tote blair waldorf, leighton meester



Trend: CELINE Boston Tote black


Trend: CELINE Boston Tote two tone black beige.


Trend: CELINE Boston Tote cream beige.


Trend: CELINE Boston Tote black


Trend: CELINE Boston Tote camel


Trend: CELINE Boston Tote trio red, black blue orange combination.


Trend: CELINE Boston Tote cream beige.


Trend: CELINE Boston Tote red, orange, black blue combination.


The more I look at the photos above, the more I want one! What do you think of the Céline Boston Tote? Is your inner fashionista craving this ultimate bag? Mine is! 


Follow us on Bloglovin' to stay updated on new blog posts! - GlamorousGia

9 comments:

  1. Damn I have been eyeing these bags for soooo long, I would love to buy one! I hope to save up for one too!


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooooo in love with these bags!!!

    www.styliststeph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheap Handbags, Hermes Handbags, Cheap Hermes Birkin, Kelly, Lindy Handbags

    http://www.topbagsuk.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey girls ...

    I´m in love with this bags ... but yeah right ... they are quiet expensive ... few days ago I found a quiet good other option which is really cheap ... maybe u like it too ... they offered the bag in 2 colors ... black and brown ... the black one is unfortunately sold out :-(

    http://www.ginatricot.com/ceu/en/collection/accessories/handbags-purses/ccollection-caccessories-csubbags-p1.html#product_155343

    ReplyDelete

  5. nice bag...i like it..i appreciated your effort..I would like to see more posts like this.thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Celine bag is quite cute, really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are wonderful but I can't seem to find them anywhere?

    ReplyDelete