OPI ♥ Gone Gonzo!

On new years eve I chose to give my nails extreme bling and glitter. I used Gone Gonzo! by OPI. I recently purchased two OPI nailpolishes from the Muppets collection. I love glitter and these ones are amazing. The shimmer is incredible. 

Gone Gonzo! is made up of fine (light) blue glitter and bigger silver hex glitter in a clear base.You need to use about 3 to 4 (or even more) coats for a nice finish. This is if you don't put a colored base underneath.  The application is like every other glitter polish, just okay. You have to work the glitter to get them nicely on the nails. Just practice and it will become easier. I have noticed that OPI polishes don't have such a foul and strong scent as other nail polishes I own. This is definitely a plus! 


If you want to get this polish too, check the local Sephora counters. I bought mine at the Sephora in Maastricht 2 weeks back and they still had a few polishes left from the Muppets Collection! Maybe, just maybe I'm going back for the purple glitter Divine Swine.
I made a short video to capture the beautiful shimmer of Gone Gonzo! Because it's quiet impossible to capture it on a photo. As you can see in the video, the silver and blue glitters are gorgeous!


4 coats of Gone Gonzo! 
4 coats of Gone Gonzo!
4 coats of Gone Gonzo!

9 comments:

  1. Omg Giaa! I'm in love with this polish!!
    It makes me want to go out and buy it NOWW :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing color!
    http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post is too beautiful and I really impressed by this blog. Everything is fairly defined in this post. You should continue do this type of post. It’s enjoyable post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the lovely comment! I appreciate it! I will continue doing my best ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post is amazing which can attract any person. This is very knowledgeable post. I like this post very much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the lovely comment, You looks so nice and Beautiful images, I love this post. Amazing collection.

    ReplyDelete