Nicki Minaj by OPI Collection

OPI has teamed up with Nicki Minaj for an exclusive nail polish collection. The colors are trendy and hot. Nicki has a very unique style and some of the polishes definitely do her justice. The collection consist of 6 polishes including 1 Shatter. From what I've heard the collection will be available in the Netherlans mid Januari 2012. According to the Dutch OPI twitter account, we can expect the collection on shelves by next week! Exciting news right?! 






As you can see the collection consists of 6 polishes - 1 shatter, 2 glitters and 3 cremes. The colors are not groundbreaking and super unique in my opinion. But I do think they fit the Nicki Minaj theme. I like Save Me because it reminds me of cake decoration sprinkles. And Pink Friday is the cutest creme color.

Since the Muppets collection, I've been obsessed with OPI polishes and nailpolishes in general. I've been buying so many lately, it's crazy. I bought Gone Gonzo! and  Gettin' Miss Piggy With It. I have my eye on Divine Swine, maybe I'll get that one too!  Now I'm excited to see the Nicki Minaj by OPI collection in person! I'm not sure what color I would love to have yet. I'm most curious about Save Me. Are you excited for the Nicki Minaj by OPI collection? 
Update: I got them all! check it out right here! Check out Pink Friday full manicure post here!

6 comments:

  1. Love them, especially Pink Friday, Save Me.

    And yes I've been buying OPI allot too. It's sooo addicting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Me too! It's super addicting indeed. But I love the quality of the polishes. It doesn't compare to any budget brands I normally buy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love OPI! I only really like did it on em.. for the rest not so sure I will buy some. If you want to check out swatches here is a link: http://www.thepolishaholic.com/2012/01/opi-nicki-minaj-collection-swatches.html

    xx
    Nabila
    http://mycupoflemondrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I've seen the swatches not sure yet what to buy. When I see them in person I'll know haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very excited about these! Especially Pink Friday, Fly, and Save Me. I've seen some swatches and a few disappointed bloggers talking about them, but I hope these colors are great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeeek! :p I love Nicki! Amazing colors, especially Pink Friday!

    xo -S

    ReplyDelete