Jewelry Tree

GlamorousGia jewelry tree holder.Storing jewelry is always a challenge! I always end up putting mine in a bag/box. But it isn't convenient and organized. The boxes I had were so full, I couldn't see what I had. Things that were at the bottom never saw daylight, haha. So I decided I wanted a beautiful stand for my precious jewelry. It took me a long time to find a stand that I really liked. Last year in september I found this awesome white tree at Xenos in Antwerpen. I am so happy that I got it! It holds all my rings and some earrings and bracelets. I still have to find a glamorous way to store my stud earrings, big bangles and statement necklaces. At the moment I have them in a glossybox. Where do you store your jewelry? In a cute box or tree? Which do you prefer? Any ideas how I can store the rest of my jewelry?

GlamorousGia jewelry tree holder.
My glamorous white jewelry tree! I love it!

GlamorousGia jewelry tree holder.
At the top I have my rings and towards the bottom I have earrings, bracelets and bangles!

GlamorousGia jewelry tree holder.
Two cute bracelets!

GlamorousGia jewelry tree holder.
Floral rings are always perfect for spring and summer!

GlamorousGia jewelry tree holder.
At the left a few earrings. At the right my favorite crystal bracelets in gold and black.

GlamorousGia jewelry tree holder.
Rings!

6 comments:

  1. Super cute. I love tree jewelry holders but as always you don't get cute things like this in Curacao.
    Nice collection

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I hang mine on a black porcelain hand, kinda the same idea as ur tree.. But my hand's full, so the rest are dumped in the box -_- I so consider this tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! I'm looking for a glass/plastic cover or vase to put over it. Like the flower in Disney's Beauty and The Beast. And for the rest of the jewelry in boxes... they are still in boxes :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this jewelry holder, but personally I prefer boxes. The trick to make boxes functional is simply the dimensions. Make sure you don't have tall or super big boxes, because you might end up stacking items and they will not be visible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Niceeeee.. I love all your jewelry! Im going to try and find something like this in Holland!

    ReplyDelete