Color Club ♥ Holiday Splendor

Lately I've been buying so many nail polishes. One of them is Holiday Splendor by Color ClubIt's a green jelly based polish filled with tons of green, silver and holographic glitters. Here I used 3 coats. I've had this mani for a few days before taking the photo, and it had held up pretty good. But because of the thick layering, it tends to peel/chip quickly. Holiday Splendor is part of the 'Beyond the Mistletoe' Color Club collection. There are 5 other gorgeous colors in this collection. I bought mine at nailpolishfashion.nl for only €4,95! I really loved this color, it is super shimmery and glittery as it catches the sun light. I kept looking at my nails every second hahaha. What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. Thanks! Search on google and see more awesome swatches! I had to have it when I saw it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beside the color, I totally like how it matches your skin tone. I'm dark skinned too, and some bright colors might not be a perfect match.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color is very pretty and goes well on you.
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this colour, suits your skin tone really well too!

    ReplyDelete