Celebrity Perfumes - Purr By Katy Perry & Beyoncé Heat Rush

Celebrity Perfumes - Beyoncé Heat RushCelebrity Perfumes - Purr By Katy PerryWhen it comes to perfumes, I simply go for what smells nice to me. I have never before tried celebrity perfumes. Not because I didn't want to, but because when I was younger I only used fruity body sprays haha. What did you use growing up? 
Back to the celebrity perfumes, Katy Perry and Beyoncé are a few of my favorite artists. So I decided to try out Purr and Heat Rush. And I am in love with them! 


Beyoncé Heat Rush 
Last spring Beyoncé came out with her second perfume Heat Rush. I didn't like the scent of Beyoncé Heat at all, so I don't have that one. But when I tested Heat Rush, I immediately loved it. The scent is very sweet, fresh and a bit fruity. I have the 15ml eau de toilette. It's a super cute miniature bottle. I love the design and colors they used in the bottle. My mini bottle is practically empty. Maybe I'll try the new Beyoncé Pulse when it's available in The Netherlands!
Celebrity Perfumes - Beyoncé Heat Rush


Purr by Katy Perry
Purr has a very different scent than what I usually go for. It's much stronger and not that sweet. I'm not sure how to describe this one. It's a bit fruity and floral, but with something extra. I really like it though. The design of Purr is very cute and girly, very much like Katy Perry herself. I have the 30ml Eau de Parfum. As you can see I love miniature bottles, just because I can actually use it all up and it looks cute on my vanity. Since I just got Purr as a Christmas present, it's still pretty full. But I can't wait to try out Katy Perry's new perfume Meow

Celebrity Perfumes - Purr By Katy Perry

What's next?
 One celebrity perfume that I've been dying to get is the Rihanna Reb'l Fleur. I love that sweet scent, it's perfect! As soon as I can I will buy the next three perfumes below. 
Beyoncé Pulse, Beyoncé Pulse Summer edition, Rihanna Reb'l Fleur and Katy Perry Meow! I just read the awesome news that Pulse summer edition has been announced. So I guess it should also be on my list!
What about you?

Follow us on Bloglovin' to stay updated on new blog posts!

2 comments:

  1. The Katy Perry perfume looks cute. I dream of having every celebrity perfume on my desk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's super cute! I can't wait to buy the pastel pink Meow! :D

      Delete