Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011

The annual VS fashion show is an event most of us look forward to every time. Today I got to see the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show [here]. I really loved the runway show, the themes and performances by Kanye West, Jay-Z, Maroon 5 and Nicki Minaj. They chose great songs for this years show. I hope one day to be able to experience the VS fashion show in person! Watching the show I like to chose my favorite outfits and look up pictures afterwards.  This year I have plenty of favorites! Keep on reading to find out ...

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 
Favorites

I love colorful sexy outfits with sparkle. Darker colors are also very beautiful in combination with lace. I really liked all the shoes on the runway, especially the blue gladiator high heels and the grey boots. I wouldn't be able to chose one absolute favorite outfit. I am amazed by the creativity and attention to detail in every single piece. So ... enjoy the pictures! And let me know which one is your favorite!

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011 Miranda Kerr.

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011 alessandra ambrosio.

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011 miranda kerr

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011

Have you watched the VS fashion show? What did you think? What were your favorite outfits?
[photo source]

No comments:

Post a Comment