New Glam Wish: Perfect Fall

I have a huge cosmetic and fashion wishlist that I would love to share with all GG readers. I hope you all love the second Glam Wish and leave many comments. I would love to know what your Glam Wishes are. 




Glam Wish Items


  • Butter London - Wallis (€12.95) This is a gorgeous dark gold nail polish. It's very shimmery and glamorous. Perfect with any party outfit. Never seen any color like this before.
  • Versace for H&M - Silk Scarf (€29.95) This is one of my favorites pieces of the Versace for H&M collection. I love animal print, bright colors and gold! Check more items here!  
  • Rachel Zoe - Ali Wool Cape (€598) This is a very lovely and big cape. I love the brown beige color with the black edges. It's perfect! This item is sold out pretty much every where online. I won't be buying this one, but it will always be on my glam wish list. :)
  • Skindinavia - No More Shine Makeup Finish ($29) I've read pretty good reviews about this product. It is supposed to extend makeup wear for oily and combination skin. And it controls shine and oil without drying out the face. I have a combination skin, so my skin gets shiny mainly in the T-zone area. Your makeup should last all day especially after putting much work in to it. I especially want my makeup to stay fresh and beautiful. I would love to test this Skindinavia setting spray. Very curious!
  • Sigma - Synthetic Kabuki Kit ($56) Four face brushes to create flawless looks. In the package there is a Flat kabuki (F80), Round kabuki (F82), Angled kabuki (F84) and the new Tapered kabuki (F86). Many people rave about these brushes. I love the improved shiny black look and the addition of the tapered kabuki. I expect these to be super soft and to give amazing results. I'll sure be buying these in the near future! 
Love these items too? Let me know! PS. Some items are available online. You can check them out by clicking on the price.
xx, Gia

2 comments:

  1. Dear Gia,

    Have you tried the Skindinavia - No More Shine Makeup Finish yet?

    I just saw this on your blog and I was wondering if you bought it and if it was as good as it seemed according to the reviews.

    Hope to hear from you soon,

    Arline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Arline!

      Still haven't tried it :( It's not available where I live. My parents are going to US soon, so hopefully they can find it there. When I have it, I'll sure make a review ;)

      Delete