New Glam Wish: Chic Basics

New Section
I have a huge cosmetic and fashion wishlist that I would love to share with all GG readers. From now on I'll be posting items that I am craving for in the NEW GLAM WISH section. I hope you girls love it and leave many comments. I would love to know what your Glam Wishes are. So here is the first! Don't forget to let me know what you think of the new section and the top products! 



Glam Wish Items
  • Deborah Lippmann - Across the Universe ($18) From the moment I saw swatches of this nail polish online I had to have it. I love that it is a mixture of blue/green big hexagon pieces of glitter and microglitter. 
  • Chanel Illusion d'Ombre - Mirifique (€28.50) This is a black cream/mousse like eyeshadow. It has the most gorgeous shimmer. I'll have to save quiet a bit for this one. Luckily it's not limited edition! Available at Douglas, Ici Paris, Sephora and Bijenkorf. Update: Bought and love! Read more here!
  • Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Blush Brush (€11.60) I already own the Real Techniques Core Collection. And I love the quality of the brushes. So I have to have them all. 
  • SuperTrash - Rain Boots (€79.95) I've been searching for fashionable rain boots. I always had this one in mind, but I kept searching for other styles. Funny thing is this one always comes back in mind. I love the classic shape, the black color and the super chic golden SuperTrash logo on the side. (Confession: I just bought this one! YAY!)
  • ModeMustHaves - It-bag Black (€99.95This classic birkin bag is a fashion Must Have. I love this one especially because of the gold accents. I LOVE gold. Compared to the real deal (Hermes Birkin bags) this one is pretty affordable right?
Love these items too? Let me know!
xx, Gia

3 comments:

  1. I have the real techniques blush brush. And it's sooo soft! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Varishta Shireen That is awesome. I want them all! I love the Core collection ones,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I also have the core collection! Great quality for the price.

    ReplyDelete