Ciaté ♥ Sugared Almonds

 In a recent post, I shared my order placement for new Ciaté Paint Pots. Yesterday I received my HetCosmeticaHuis package in the mail. I was so excited. I immediately did my nails using the Ciaté Paint Pots in Sugared Almonds. 


Sugared Almonds is such a beautiful color. I love the creamy finish. The color is   close to a very light peach with a little bit of pink. I had to use three coats to get a complete opaque finish. On top I used my usual top coat by Sally Hansen. My nails went for at least 4 days without chipping. I loved it! I really recommend these Paint Pots. And the packaging is so NICE! The black ribbon at the neck of the bottle is super girly and chique. You can get them for 11,99 Euros a piece at HetCosmeticaHuis. They still offer the second Paint Pot for half price. So I would say go grab some now before the offer ends! 
Do you like Ciate Paint Pots? Tell me what colors are your fav and if your going to buy some! Enjoy the pictures below of the NOTD. xx,Gia 



3 coats of  Ciaté Sugared Almonds and Top Coat (no flash). This is the best picture showing the true color of Sugared Almonds.
3 coats of Ciaté Sugared Almonds and Top Coat (no flash)
3 coats of Ciaté Sugared Almonds and Top Coat (with flash)

1 comment:

  1. Love the color, it's cute!
    Cute &sweet color in a cute bottle :)

    ReplyDelete