NEW BUY: Sleek Blush

Review and swatches of Sleek makeup blushes orange Aruba, red Scandalous and pink Santorini.
I have recently bought a couple of Sleek blushes. Sleek has a wide range of blushes. I decided to go for the brighter colors, since I do not own any. I got Santorini, Aruba and Scandalous. 

Review and swatches of Sleek makeup blushes orange Aruba, red Scandalous and pink Santorini.
From left to right: Aruba, Scandalous and Santorini

These are all blushes from Sleek Limited Edition collections. The Aruba blush came out this year in the Caribbean Collection. Scandalous is from the Stiletto Collection released for Valentine's Day this year. And Santorini from the Mediterranean Collection. Luckily they are all still available.
 
Review and swatches of Sleek makeup blushes orange Aruba, red Scandalous and pink Santorini.
From left to right: Aruba, Scandalous and Santorini

These are great pigmented powder blushes. You can pack on as much color you like. I like to give my cheeks just a hint of color. I would use much less product than I used in the swatch photos. These blushes (4,5g) cost €5,95. I bought mine's at Alice & Jo. Have you tried any Sleek blushes? Like them? I really like them! xx,Gia

1 comment:

  1. I have hear good things about this product thank you for sharing doll!
    I must try them out.
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete