New Order: Ciaté Paint Pots

Today I placed my first order on HetCosmeticaHuis.nl! Keep on reading to find out, which Ciaté Paint Pots I bought.





Ciaté creme: Sugared Almonds is a gorgeous pastel peach cream color. 
Image: hetcosmeticahuis.nl

Ciaté shimmer: Strictly Legal is a plum purple color with gold shimmer! This is definitely a AW11 MustHave. 
Image: hetcosmeticahuis.nl

Today I placed my order using the special discount codes and offers on HetCosmeticaHuis.nl website. Now you can get the second Ciaté Paint Pot for half price, using the promotion code 37FNUAQTDH at checkout. The Paint Pots (13.5ml) cost €11,99 a piece, so this is a great deal. On top of that is HetCosmeticaHuis offering free regular shipping within the Netherlands. So I didn't hesitate a bit to place my order. I'm pretty excited for the polishes to arrive! Do you have any experience with Ciaté Paint Pots? And with HetCosmeticaHuis? 
xx,Gia

No comments:

Post a Comment