HAUL: Asos Rookie

This summer was all about fashion for me working at the fashion PR company SoPR. It was about time I made an order at Asos.com. I managed to score some pretty cool items during the summer sale. Want to know what I got? Keep on reading!


ASOS 70s Floppy felt Hat. I don’t own many hats, but I’ve been told they fit me well. I really love this color for the fall/winter 2011. Great item for only €8.97

ASOS TFNC Drape back long sleeveless Shirt. This has a lovely shape to it, and it’s a basic item to have in your closet. The gold buttons really stand out. Purchased for €10.26 instead of €35.90 Nice deal!

ASOS Silk look oversized leopard Scarf. I’ve wanted a lovely silk scarf since forever. I love animal print, so this one is perfect. I also love that the animal print is subtle. These colors look amazing on my skin tone. Price: €11.54

ASOS Turquoise effect domed Ring. Lovely cocktail ring to add to my collection. Price: €3.85

I am really happy with the few items I got. The shipping is free worldwide and my package arrived within the designated time period for the Netherlands. 
I browse through the ASOS sale (and other categories) pretty much everyday now. What about you? Ever ordered anything from ASOS? 
xx,Gia

1 comment:

  1. Loving all items!!The ring speaks to me.. haha
    Cool job!

    ReplyDelete