Fashionista #5: Kim Kardashian ♥

 Kim Kardashian is to me one of the best styled celebrities of all time. Her make up is always impeccable. Her makeup artist Mario Dedivanovic is a genius! He truly has an eye for makeup. He does the best highlighting and contouring I've seen. 

Fashionista Kim Kardashian glamorous style with a gorgeous smokey eye.
Gorgeous smokey eyes! 

Here are some of Kim's looks that I love. Actually I love every look of her, because she wears clothing well. Of course we have to point out that her stylist Monica Rose is also a genius.


Kim Kardashian

Fashionista Kim Kardashian glamorous style.Fashionista Kim Kardashian glamorous style flawless makeup.

Fashionista Kim Kardashian glamorous style summer red peach coral dress.
Fashionista Kim Kardashian glamorous style brown thigh high over knee boots outfit.
Love the over the knee boots! Perfect for AW2011!


Fashionista Kim Kardashian glamorous style highlighter cheeks makeup contouring.Fashionista Kim Kardashian glamorous style.

Fashionista Kim Kardashian glamorous style in new york.
Loving this outfit!
Fashionista Kim Kardashian glamorous style yellow neon birkin bag.
Lovely neon yellow Birkin bag! 
Fashionista Kim Kardashian glamorous style aztec print maxi dress outfit.

 I love these summer outfits we got to see from Kim. I am excited for the autumn and winter trends she will be rocking. I have always been a big Kardashian fan. They all have a lovely style. With no doubt I love Kim’s style the most. But I have to say that Kendall is really stepping it up in the fashion world.
 Do you love Kim's style? What outfit do you love the most?
xx,Gia


 [Photos: stylebistro.com, kimkardashian.celebuzz.com]

2 comments:

  1. I love Kim's style! In fact the whole Kardashian/ Jenner Klan is freaking fashionable! I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they are awesome! Love them all! <3

    ReplyDelete