NEW PREVIEW: Limited Edition 'Papagena' by Catrice



'Papagena' is a new and upcoming limited edition collection by Catrice.


Catrice is a great budget cosmetic brand. They have a wide range of beauty products, that I absolutely love. Many people love their nail polishes the most. Lately I've been liking their lipsticks and eyeshadows. Besides their permanent products, they always come up with exciting and fun limited edition collections. 


PAPAGENA by Catrice
This time their bringing the jungle paradise to the big fashion city's of the world. Here is a little preview of the products that I'm excited for the most. The products will be available very soon (July) in the drugstores here in The Netherlands.


Absolute Eye Colour Quatro: C01 Rumble in the Jungle and C02 Birds of a Feather. These include earthy e/s in khaki shades combined with bright matte, shimmer and pearl effect e/s.
Feather Lashes: These look so cute in the package. I'm curious to see if they will also look good on the eyes. 
Gold Nuggets: These nuggets will give an elegant golden shimmer. You can use this as a highlight for the face or body. Give yourself that ultimate summer glow. I'm very excited about this one!  
Ultimate Nail Laquer: C01 Enther the Undergrowth, C02 Welcome to the Jungle, C03 Amazonian Gold, C04 Bird of Paradise. I expect these to be as good as any other Catrice nail polish. The colors that are more appealing to me are Amazonian Gold and Bird of Paradise. I hope these are truly innovative colors for my collection. 
























































 .
Besides these beauty product, the Papagena LE collection also contains clear gloss sticks, blush sticks and eyeliner pens. The products will retail for 2.50 to 5.00, like most of the Catrice products in the permanent collection. I'll be checking the Catrice counters in Kruidvat these upcoming weeks to spot Papagena! If you want to read more about this collection and see more pictures, visit the official Catrice site

Are you excited for this Limited Edition jungle PAPAGENA collection? I am! <3 What products are you most curious about? 
xx,Gia
[Info & Images: catrice.eu]

No comments:

Post a Comment