Fashionista #4: Blair Waldorf ♥

Fashionista Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl style clothing.The Fashionista this time is Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl. I'm not a regular Gossip Girl 'watcher', but I love to watch it from time to time. When watching I am most excited about all the outfits and looks I'll be seeing in the episode. I love the classic, preppy style of Blair. She pulls off any vintage/classic outfit. 
Based on my past Fashionistas Kat Graham, Rihanna and Katy Perry, you wouldn't think Blair would be the next one. But I do not only like 'crazy', colorful and edgy looks. I have always been a big fan of the classy and chique look. Now that I am growing up, this style has grown on me more and more. It has a very mature feeling to it, but still being pretty girly. 

Besides the great fashion we get from Blair, she is also a very gorgeous girl. Her makeup looks are most of the time neutrally beautiful. And her hair is always fabulous with ultra cute hair pieces and accessories ♥. Read more for pictures of some of my favorite Blair Waldorf looks. 


Blair Waldorf

Fashionista Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl style preppy clothing.

Fashionista Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl style clothing in red dress with pearls.Fashionista Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl style preppy clothing.


Fashionista Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl style preppy clothing.Fashionista Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl style clothing



Fashionista Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl style preppy clothing.Fashionista Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl style preppy clothing.Fashionista Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl style preppy clothing.



What do you think of Blair Waldorf's style? Love it or hate it?xx,Gia 



Follow us on Bloglovin' to stay updated on new blog posts! - GlamorousGia

[Photos: blairfashion, google search]

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I love this style and I've been updating my wardrobe with these type of clothing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Chique and Glam: Super nice and me too btw ;) :D

    ReplyDelete