Saturday my bf and I went in the Maastricht City center to enjoy the sunny weather. I wanted to do a very fun look that will look good in the sunny daytime. I decided to go for purple, as purple brings out brown eyes beautifully. And I wanted to try out the purple eyeshadow by Sephora, that I posted about a month ago in my Sephora haul & tips post. I hope you enjoy the look. I took the pictures with my blackberry phone camera.
- Milani secret cover concealer cream (04 tan)
- Black Opal invisible oil blocking powder (#02 invisible)
- Blush: Black Opal color fusion powder
- Highlight: Catrice Highlighting Powder limited edition - Enter Wonderland (C01 Fairy Dust)
- lids base: AVON glazewear diamonds (bronze)
- lids: Sephora eyeshadow (No34 midnight kiss)
- crease: Esika four shadow palette (marron millenium), Catrice absolute eye colour (260 I am a coal-girl), Essence gel eyeliner (03 Berlin Rocks)
- highlight: Milani eyeshadow (? white with gold shimmer)
- lower lash line: Sephora eyeshadow (No34 midnight kiss), Essence gel eyeliner (03 Berlin Rocks)
- waterline: Milani eye pencil (true black)
- brows: Black Opal brow shaper (medium), Essence lash&brow gel mascara (transparent)
- eyelashes: ANEW lash transforming mascara (v01 black)
- Sephora Ultra Shine Lip gloss (22 shimmery deep rose)
What do you girls think of this look? Have any questions?
Leave a comment, I love reading them! ;)