NEW LOOK: 'Seeing Purple'

Saturday my bf and I went in the Maastricht City center to enjoy the sunny weather. I wanted to do a very fun look that will look good in the sunny daytime. I decided to go for purple, as purple brings out brown eyes beautifully. And I wanted to try out the purple eyeshadow by Sephora, that I posted about a month ago in my Sephora haul & tips post. I hope you enjoy the look. I took the pictures with my blackberry phone camera. 

GlamorousGia makeup look purple color on dark skin black girl using Milani, Black Opal, Sephora and more.

GlamorousGia makeup look purple color on dark skin black girl using Milani, Black Opal, Sephora and more.

Products used:
FACE: 
- Milani secret cover concealer cream (04 tan)
- Black Opal invisible oil blocking powder (#02 invisible)
CHEEKS:
- Blush: Black Opal color fusion powder
- Highlight: Catrice Highlighting Powder limited edition - Enter Wonderland (C01 Fairy Dust)
EYES:
- lids base: AVON glazewear diamonds (bronze)
- lids: Sephora eyeshadow (No34 midnight kiss)
- creaseEsika four shadow palette (marron millenium), Catrice absolute eye colour (260 I am a coal-girl), Essence gel eyeliner (03 Berlin Rocks)
- highlight: Milani eyeshadow (? white with gold shimmer)
- lower lash line: Sephora eyeshadow (No34 midnight kiss), Essence gel eyeliner (03 Berlin Rocks)
- waterlineMilani eye pencil (true black)
- browsBlack Opal brow shaper (medium), Essence lash&brow gel mascara (transparent)
- eyelashesANEW lash transforming mascara (v01 black)
LIPS:
- Sephora Ultra Shine Lip gloss (22 shimmery deep rose)

What do you girls think of this look? Have any questions?
Leave a comment, I love reading them! ;)
xx,Gia

4 comments:

  1. @ChiqueandGlam Thanks! I love it too, the purple is gorgeous. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the purple on your eyes :D

    ReplyDelete