Mavala ♥ Toulouse


This is an NOTD that I had a couple of days ago before the last minty blue one. This is a gorgeous pink color, named no.52 Toulouse by Mavala. I have never heard of this brand before until very recently. A few weeks ago I won a gift card from the parfumerie.nl website. And I decided to get some Mavala nailpolishes, the Toulouse was one of them. 
The polish is a bit sheer, but with three coats it's perfect. I had this mani for about 4-5days without it chipping! So I really recommend it! Only downside is that they are very small bottles (5ml) for 4.95euros at the website. I'm not sure where else you can buy these. If you know, let us know ;) But overall I am super happy with these nail polishes and the super cute bottles are perfect addition to my collection! :D

Have you tried any Mavala nail polish? 
xx,Gia

No comments:

Post a Comment