Vote for GG - Webshop contest ♥ (CLOSED)

As many of you might know I make cute accessories and bling mobile phone cases right here on GG Shop. I also sell them at my GG facebook page. Since I started making the pieces I wanted an oficial online webshop. But these are pretty expensive and I could not afford paying much money on a monthly basis. I found an awesome solution! A dutch fashion/beauty blog site called ILoveFashionNews is having a contest, where the big prize is a free professional webshop (€3000). I could not let this opportunity pas :D :D :D. Immediately I began brainstorming for a logo and story. Here is the logo that I came up with (for now):

I want to ask you all to vote for me at the Webshop Contest! Here is the LINK: 

You will be asked to fill in your email address and a captcha code. After voting you will receive a confirmation email. Check your inbox and junk mail for this. 
You have to confirm your vote, otherwise it will not count. 
So I really hope you will vote for me, so that shopping at the GG shop will become much more user friendly and easier for all my future customers. 

But wait there is more!! There is a prize for one lucky voter! 
 € 500 shopping card to spend at Fashionchick.nl
So this is a win-win situation! Voting ends on 22th of April! 
PS. That is two days after my 21th Bday!! 
Wouldn't this be an amazing birthday present!

PLEASE VOTE FOR GLAMOROUSGIA in the ILoveFashionNews Webshop contestI would appreciate it if you tell all your friends to vote as well. Super super thanks to all my voters!! 
xx, Gia

No comments:

Post a Comment