Fashionista #3: Katy Perry ♥

Katy Perry with blue hair.
The Fashionista this time is the one and only Katy Perry! :D I have always loved how crazy and fun her outfits are. She does not mind being the center of attention when it comes to the attire. Colorful and glittery is her trend. I also love how gorgeous she looks wearing vintage inspired clothing and make up looks. When I think of her, I immediately think of a winged eye, flawless skin, with cute pink lips. After seeing her in concert in Amsterdam (March 15th), I knew that she was the next fashionista of the moment! And of course she makes awesome songs and video clips. Did you check out her last ET video yet? Strange... but GREAT! 
And Katy Perry won the 2011 Kid's Choice Award for Favorite Female singer this weekend. Congrats to Katy Kat!! :D :D

So as always here are some of the looks of her that I simply adore! Enjoy the pictures, tell me which do you like?

Katy Perry

Katy Perry style in blue leopard print dress with pink belt. Katy Perry pink and floral style dress.

Katy Perry black bob hair and style hello kitty punk black and purple outfit.

Katy Perry all glammed outfit. Katy Perry out and about black floral outfit.
Katy Perry in concert heart tutu dress.


Katy Perry style dress.Katy Perry style silver dress.Katy Perry style red and black ticket outfit.


Katy Perry style with blue hair, yellow nails and sparkly rhinestone dress.
What do you think of Katy Perry's style? Love it or hate it?
xx,Gia


Follow us on Bloglovin' to stay updated on new blog posts! - GlamorousGia

[Images via: Google, Stylebistro.com]

3 comments:

  1. When I think of Katy I think of glitters, cupcakes, shiny, latex and just COLORS COLORS and more COLORS! I dont always love her style, but I do respect her because she does her own thing when it comes to her outfits..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I awarded you with the Versatile Bloggers Award

    http://chiqueandglam101.blogspot.com/2011/04/first-bloggers-award.html

    Chique and Glam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heey Gia,
    I awarded you with the Versatile Bloggers Award on http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-1st-gram-uhh-bloggers-award.html

    ReplyDelete