And the blogger award goes to ... GG!

So I am pretty new at blogging and I have not heard of a blogger award before. I do see awards in sidebars of the blogs that I follow, and I could not figure out how you can get one. I received my first ever Blogger Award, YAY ME! It's the Versatile Blogger Award. Super cool right? ;)
After winning the award, you have to follow some rules. Here they are:
(1)Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post. (2)Tell us 7 things about yourself. (3)Award recently discovered new bloggers. (4)Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received the award.

GlamourGia acceptance speech:
Funny thing is that I received the award from two fellow bloggers :D.
So I want to thank them both! Thanks girls Chique&Glam and



Seven things about me:


♥ I was born and raised on the beautiful Caribbean island Curacao.
♥ I study Medicine at the Maastricht University, but I currently live in Belgium.
♥ I am very creative and love to make things myself.
♥ I love everything sparkly and bling!
♥ I am kind of a perfectionist.
♥ Watching TV is a big part of my life LOL. I especially love series.
♥ I love to travel and shop!

And finally My Awards go to:

Check these blogs out and let me know what you think!
xx,Gia

3 comments:

  1. Thank You for the award. One for you 2 http://glamorousgia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahww so cute Gia!!! thank you for the award!! #happy me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oww, I thought I already thanked you! #mybad
    Thank you sooooo much Gia!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete