NEW LOOK: S/S 2011 Make Up tutorial! ♥


Here is the tutorial for the S/S 2011 set, I posted a few days ago. This is my first video tutorial! Yayy :D :D I had fun doing it, so I will be making more for sure! Let me know what you girls think? xx,Gia
Keep reading for pictures and a list of all the products used.
List of products
Face
- Milani secret cover concealer cream - 04 Tan
- Black Opal Invisible Oil Blocking Powder - 02 Invisible
- Black Opal Color Fusion Powder
- Face shimmer powder

Eyes
- AVON glazewear diamonds - bronze
- Milani eyeshadow - bronze
- Esika four shadow palette (marron millenium) - bark brown color
- Esika four shadow palette (marron millenium) - red-brown color
- Black Opal duo e/s (eclipse) - light gold/champagne color
- Catrice absolute eye colour - 260  I am a coal-girl
- AVON professional kohl eye liner - dark brown
- NYX jumbo e/s pencil - 624 cherry
- Essence metal glam eyeliner - 02 on the go
- ANEW lash transforming mascara + serum - v01 black
- Black Opal brow shaper - medium
- Essence lash&brow gel mascara - transparent


Lips
- Burt's bees lip balm
- Milani glossy tubes ultra lip shine - 06 shimmering glow

GlamorousGia makeup look with pink and blue eyeliner and flawless face Milani, Black Opal, AVON, NYx and essence.

GlamorousGia makeup look with pink and blue eyeliner and flawless face Milani, Black Opal, AVON, NYx and essence.

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty my dear :~)
    stylepanther.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love the colours you used, it could be a look for MAC's new collection Wonder Woman!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone. I super glad you liked this! :D ;)
    @dl.blogspot It could indeed. I didn't think of that. Cool! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this tutorial, it gave me some extra tips and love the colors you used =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, thanks! Super glad you loved it and got tips from it :D ;)

    ReplyDelete