Catrice ♥ Walk In The Woods

This time it's a beautiful nailpolish from the Catrice Limited Edition Florista collection. Ultimate color, ultimate gloss, ultimate coverage. The bottle is super cute, silver and white floral print all over. This ultimate nail lacquer is called Walk In The Woods (C04).


 I really love this nude color, super sweet and cute. It reminds me of my favorite mocha cake from Albert Heijn ... yummy! So back to the nail polish, I used three coats to get the coverage that I wanted. If you want to get this polish too, HURRY! It's limited edition! I got the last one today at a Kruidvat in Maastricht. 

Love nude colors on the nails? I do! Another perfect color for spring.
xx,Gia

2 comments:

  1. i am still loving nude colors very much! but i also am loving the bright fun spring colors.. i recently bought a bright orange one, i still want to get a yellow one :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can see if Catrice or Essence have a nice yellow. I was in H&M today, and they have a yellow too, with really fine green shimmer (not chunky glitter).

    ReplyDelete