Fashionista #2: Rihanna ♥



Hi all!! So it's time for the next Fashionista! This month it's all about Rihanna! She is an amzing artist and fashionista. I almost alway slove her outfits. She dares to be diferent and to stand out. I love how she with her stylist of course, play with diferent styles, patterns and colors. I don't have much to say, other than I really really love her style. Beauty wise: she is so gorgeous and can pull of any type of make up and hair look. KEEP ON READING....



Rihanna
So here are some of her latest outfits and looks that I love.






 What do you think of Rihanna's style? Love it or hate it?
xx,Gia
[Images via google and stylebistro]

1 comment:

  1. i always like a part of her outfit, like maybe her blazer or her shoes. i almost never like the whole outfit.. maybe back then i used too, but now not so much.
    from all these pictures i like the 3rd and the 7th outfit :)

    ReplyDelete