NEW LOOK: Valentine's Day♥

Happy Valentine's day to all my readers!! I know it's kinda late, but still Happy V-day. I hope all of you had a wonderful day with loved ones. This is the look I did for Valentine's day. Hope you like it ;) I added a big red flower{ (H&M) in my hair to match my red lips and the V-day theme. Want to recreate this look? Well it's very very easy... so here is the list of products that I used. Any questions or remark? Post a comment below, I love reading them!♥

GlamorousGia makeup look for valentines day on dark skin, red lips and a classic eyeliner. GlamorousGia makeup look for valentines day on dark skin, red lips and a classic eyeliner.

GlamorousGia makeup look featuring a classic black liner look and clean defined eyebrows.

Face:
Milani secret cover concealer cream (04 tan)
Black Opal invisible oil blocking powder (#02 invisible)
Cheeks: 
Black Opal color fusion powder 
Eyes:
Lid: Catrice kohl kajal pencil (040 white), Catrice absolute eye colour (090 bring me frosted cake)
Crease: Esika four shadow palette (marron), MAC eyeshadow (carbon matte)
Highlight: Black Opal duo eyeshadow eclipse (light gold color)
- Upper lash line: Liquid eyeliner (black)
Lower lash line: Milani eye pencil (true black), MAC eyeshadow (carbon matte), Esika four shadow palette (marron)
Waterline: Milani eye pencil (true black)
Brows: Black Opal brow shaper (medium), Essence lash&brow gel mascara (transparent)
Eyelashes: ANEW lash transforming mascara (v01 black)
Lips:
Milani lip pencil (mulberry), GOSH velvet touch lipstick (hot’n sweet #139)
GlamorousGia makeup look lip swatch of GOSH velvet touch lipstick in hot'n sweet #139.

xx,Gia

4 comments:

  1. It looks so chic!!
    You should post a tutorial with it next time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! super thanks, I really appreciate it♥. I will try and post a tutorial next time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a very clean, neutral look and I LOVE those!! What do you use on your brows? They look super neat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I used Black Opal brow shaper (medium). This is a dark brown 'eyeshadow' with a very fine angled brush by GOSH. When applying the dark brown mix it with water for a more intense color. After that I put some clear gel mascara by Essence. And that is it. :D ;)

    ReplyDelete