SS: Spring/Summer nails. I love blue and green nail polishes. There are many more summer nails to come. But these are a few I wanted to share. I’ve been wanting to put them on, but I can’t wear them at the university.
Here are some cute blue and greens that I have. I recommend them all! :D
From left to right, numbered 1 -5:
1. Essence. nail art TWINS glitter topper. #02 Julia – Really beautiful big chuky multicolored glitters! ♥it! You have to really play around with this one to get lots of glitter on your nails. But it is totally worth it. And as a topcoat it works beautifully.
2. Pure ICE. #Wild Thing – Super fresh grass green. Glossy matte color, so no shimmer!
3. Sally Hansen. Xtreme wear nail color. #10 Emerald City – I got this from my mom, she knew I was looking for green polish. I love this green color. It’s like a dark green (I guess) and has very pretty fine shimmer in it.
4. Essence. Colour & Go. #38 Choose Me! – The name is just perfect. This is one of the most beautiful ocean blue polishes. It has light aquamarine/green sparkles in it. It reminds me of Curacao♥!
5. Essence. Colour & Go. #37 Just Rock It! – I love the names of these Essence polishes, so cute! LOL. This is a very nice dark blue, kinda like the night sky.
Loved these colors? Go and get them now! ;) Soon more summer/spring nails to come. xx,Gia