GG Shop news!

Hi everyone! Today I added a new page to my blog :D :D YAyyyy!!. The GlamorousGia Shop or GG Shop. You can find it on the page bar next to HOME. There you can find lots of cute girly pieces I make by hand. Go and check it out and let me know what you think. Right now there are only a few cute pieces and of course the bling phone cases to choose from. 

I am also making premade bling phone cases that you can order right away! Stay tuned for more photo's. 
Soon I will be selling more cute accessories like earrings, rings, hairpieces etc.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!
xx,Gia

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!! so cooooooolllll..hopi leuk Gia!!
    i want the chanel one!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyy Tiff.. Thanks!! Super cool ku bo ta hanja leuk :D :D. Cool.. I only have one of that one hahahaah. So send me an email about it at glamorousgia@hotmail.com of Facebook msg ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gia! Nice rings!! Super cute! I would like to have a couple of cute rings for the Boutique. Let me know if you're interested in shipping them to Curacao.... xoxo Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Dewi!! Yes it's definitely possible to ship to Curacao. Send me an email at: glamorousgia@hotmail.com for more information. Goed?

    ReplyDelete