Some weeks ago I bought a couple of e/s by Catrice. Just wanted to try them out, after reading a few good reviews. These are the ones I got.
Catrice Absolute Eye Colour:
– shimmery dark blue/green. Prettiest one out the bunch.
#210 The Queen Is Amused
– sparkly dark blue. I love the color, but the product is a little chalky.
#090 Bring Me Frosted Cake
– very soft light nude color, matte finish. A bit chalky, not as much as the blue one.
#170 Don’t drink And Drive
– aquamarine blue, satin finish. This one is very nice, but not very special.
#260 I Am A Coal-Girl
– very dark brown, matte finish. I love this one; it has a slightly purple undertone. Good for defining the crease or for the outer corners of the eye.
The Swatches in different light:
They are all very smooth and apply easily (except for the #210 blue, kind of chalky). Pigmentation is good, you have to pack them on your lid. Do not stroke them on, because they tend to cause fall-out. It comes in a beautiful clear case, so you can see the color immediately. And finally these are super duper cheap. And I think they are good for the price you pay. Overall I like them. If you are planning on getting some, make sure you swatch them first. Because some are very chalky and not pigmented. I spent queit a while in Kruidvat testing, so I suggest you do the same… hahahaha Good Luck! ;)
Have you already tried Catrice E/S? Like or Hate them? Was this helpful or did you miss something?