TREND: Spring floral

 Spring comes with sunshine and beautiful flower. Almost every year we see the these inspirations in the spring collections of many designers and brands. I love spring and I'm definitely going to buy some cute floral and printed pieces. I found this amazing D&G campaign add for their Spring 2011 collection. Isn't it picture perfect?



I just love the colorful dresses and shorts. It has a very romantic and sweet feel to it, which fits perfectly this time of year. The handbags are also very cute! I love the maxi-dresses/skirts. I have a few, but of course if your short like me, it will look stunning if you wear high heals/sandals or wedges underneath. If your going to the beach, just wear some cute sandals. I can't wait for it to be good weather in the Netherlands, so that we can wear open sandal wedges, and shorts, NO Jackets hahahaha. Wish I was in Curacao right now! :D
What are your spring fav pieces?
xx,Gia
[Images via fashiongonerogue.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment