NEW: Illamasqua Throb collection

Illamasqua is very known for it's wonderful nail polishes. I have never tried one before, but I would love to. Does anyone know how to get it, other than online? Anyways their new collection named Throb is gorgeous!! 
The campaign photos are amazingly beautiful and really artistic. It is the definition of women being powerful and sensually dominant beings. I think the colors are really bold and beautiful. Someday I will try a make up like this out, and share it with you girls. 
The collection consists of a lipstick, lip gloss and three nail polishes. I would only buy the nail polishes, just because I love these colors and doing my nails. 
Nail varnish and their Illamasqua description (very cool btw!)
- Throb: passionate red nail varnish, the color of blood spilled by desperate, rejected love.
- Load: rich creamy coating nail varnish, very sensual.
- Scorn: midnight matt finish filled with contempt for the love of convention

I especially love the creamy white color and the red one. They are very dreamy to look at...hahaha ;)

Have you ever tried any Illamasqua products? What do you think of the Throb collection?

[Images via Illamasqua.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment