HAUL: ♦ Glam pieces ♦

One of the things I love to do is buy lots and lots of jewelry. Following the trend for this spring, I bought some very glam but still girly pieces in the december and january, and would like to share the with you girls. I think they will make any outfit stand out even more.
Big bracelet
This is a very cute golden big bracelet with shimmery white crystals. I love big fashionable items like this one. 


Broche
This big flower broche is my first broche ever. I'm in love with it. I love the gold mixed with white pearls and clear rhinestones. It reminds me of when I went to Paris. It's super romantic and chique.  I never used to wear or even look at broches when I go shopping. But from now I sure will!! What about you? Do you like to wear broches?


 Earrings
Earrings are a girls best friend... hahaha. 
Here are some of the pieces that I think fit the romantic theme for this spring perfectly. 
Very important is that you find something that suits you and that you like! If you also want to follow the trend: look for pieces that have golden, white, pink, or red accents. 
The shapes are very cute and girly. I would go for bows, flowers and diamonds.  
The red lips are cute and also very daring. 
 What are your fav accessories? 
xxGia

1 comment:

  1. it's something i always say..
    "a girl can never have to many shoes or accessories"
    i especially love the bracelet and the lip earrings.. I like things that stand out :)

    ReplyDelete