NEW: Facial cleansing

Hi! Just wanted to share with you my new skin care products. I have bought some new products, that work really good. I have tried many many chemical based facial cleansing products, that never really worked. The one that I liked the most was the 3-steps by Clinique for combination skin. But it is way too expensive for me to buy regularly. Soo.. I decided to try some natural products for a change that are not too expensive. 

I went to a local store, De Tuinen. You can find this store at almost every city in The Netherlands. They sell products made with natural ingredients and many other stuff (like vitamins, hair & bath products etc). I needed a good deep cleanser, to prevent break-outs and blackheads and so on. 

Below you can see, the products I bought. First a deep cleaning gel made with tea tree. This is a non-foaming gel and it has a very strong smell, but that does not bother me. I also bought a facial brush by the BodyShop. And these 2 products go very well together. My skin feels so smooth after cleaning and now I have like almost no breakouts. I have a combination skin (oily T-zone), so I focus more on the t-zone with the brush in circular motions to 'unclog' pores and prevent pimples and blackheads. It is Amazing!! The gel is suitable for everyday use, but I don't recommend using the brush everyday, it will be a little to intense for the skin. 
 You should def check de Tuinen out, maybe they have a product just for you. And the facial brush is so cute and fluffy. The brush was kind of expensive (5euros), but then again I couldn't find another facial brush anywhere in Maastricht. 

I hope this helps some of you, who might have the same skin type as me. Also wanted to ask, what brand/products have you tried and loved so far.
xx,Gia

2 comments: