NEW LOOK: Bright & colorful

Some days I love to use bright colors like orange, hot pink, blue and so on!! One of my favorites is turquoise blue, it reminds me of the wonderful beaches in Curacao. Below you can see pictures of the look I did the other day, when I spent the day with friends in Nijmegen. This is a perfect look for going to the beach of course, but it also works for every other day. It's very fun and girly!


This look is very simple to recreate and using just a few products. In december 2010 I bought the new H&M glitter eyeshadow palette and I tried it out in this look. I will be reviewing this product very soon. But as you can see in the pictures the #1 eyeshadow of the palette, looks pretty nice and intense on top of a creamy base  by AVON that I used.

Products used on the eyes:

Lid: AVON true color shadow stick (aquamarine), H&M glitter e/s palette (#1)
Crease: Esika four shadow palette (marron)
Highlight: Physicians Formula mineral wear mineral loose powder (bronzer)
Lower lash line: AVON spectra define eye liner (navy marine), Black Opal e/s trio spiced cobalt (blue)
Waterline: Milani eye pencil (true black)

What is your favorite bright color to use?
xx, Gia

No comments:

Post a Comment